Saturday, August 07, 2004

Buzz on a Saturday Night

Who would have thought that I would still be capable of posting a blog while still having a buzz?? I didnt! But after finishing 2 pitchers of margarita with Sha in Dencios.. (Mm..mmm..) i was still able to go through with this blog. Anyways, I had just spent my Saturday night with a friend I've missed so much, and just had to catch up with everything that's been going through with our lives. It was such a blast!!! I learned so many things which I don't think I would be able to do, but I'm still glad I was able to listen and find out some things that might come in handy someday or hopefully not...do i still make sense? Maybe with Shali i would but... Anyway, Im just glad i was be able to spend some time with one of my closest friends..(Awww...) It's just great to know that there is someone there for me anytime i need company. =) Most specially when i crave for a buzz!heheheh...Thanks again Sha!I had fun!Goodluck nalang sa atin on our up coming Hell Week! Stay Cool and be good!;P

1 Comments:

At 7:54 PM, Blogger AveragePsycho said...

mwuahahahahaha!!! anytime dude! it was hella fun! topics discussed that night has been noted and will be shown in the next blogs... after i get through this hangover...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home