Thursday, August 31, 2006

Getting Back on Track

Its been almost a year since my last posting in this blog.. I haven't had the time to sit down again to write down my thought until now.

You know how weird we all are? when we're bored we look for something to do.. and when we finally need to do something like go to work or school, we dream of having nothing to do? I guess that's where we see the yin and yang of life. We never realize the opposite side of things unless we're on the other side. The bad is there for us to see the good.

Right now im on the side where most of you busy people dream of being in... to be bored and do nothing. This probably be a fun spot to be in.. except that all the people I want to spend my free time with are all busy! so what's the use?

1 Comments:

At 10:18 AM, Blogger Jinx! said...

yey! may comment ako!heheh aliw.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home