Friday, August 13, 2004

Thinking Ahead

Im tired, sleepy and I get stressed out just thinking about the up coming week because of our Design subject! Designing a Malacanang palace wasn't as easy as I thought it would be, and I have no choice but to figure out how I could pull it off! But on the other hand, thinking ahead and imagining that when I'm done with this I would actually be able to say to myself that I was able to make a malacanang palace! =) And thats the cool part! But ofcourse I still have to go through alot of sleepless nights (and days!) to be able to get this thing done right. Oh well...I guess I should head off to sleep now while I could still can and worry again tomorrow. Goodnight!

2 Comments:

At 9:37 PM, Blogger tiepee said...

hey jinky!! :) hehe

 
At 10:25 PM, Blogger AveragePsycho said...

ey gurl! hows it goin? miss you na... hay.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home