Saturday, September 23, 2006

My Saturday Night

It was already 6 pm and I was still in batangas. I was feeling a bit uneasy knowing that I won't be able to be on time for our crucial volleyball game tonight because it was scheduled to start at 7pm. Anyways, I was confident enough that I'll still make it, since there was no traffic on the way home. Unfortunately, we started one. Our van was side swiped by a jeepney while it was cutting through our lane. So, we got into a little situation.. which caused me to arrive late in our game.

Now, when I arrived at the gym and started to warm-up for the game, I noticed that my team wasn't doing all well in our first set! I thought we would be able to win the following sets but sadly we didn't. We lost three sets straight which means that it was over for us.. we didn't quality for the championships. Anyways, I got home early and thought of what I could do tonight. No one texted for any invite for any gimmick so I thought I'll be stuck once again at home on a Saturday night.

Suddenly, as I was writhing this blog out of boredom and to make myself busy, someone rang our doorbell. I checked it out to see who it was and to my surprised it was my cousin. He was dropped by his friends from a fashion event that they went to and he was planning to take a cab from our house to his house in pilar. I then got an idea and a reason to make something out of my Saturday night. I offered to bring him home to that I could also go out and meet up with friends.

And so I did, I met up with one.. And the rest of the night went really well. I had fun and had a great time.

Sometimes, its really up to us to make something out of a situation. Waiting for something to happen just won't do.
There's always a way to make something better, it all depends on you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home