Sunday, October 15, 2006

Sunday Coffee - with the Byuteefols

Sad to think that one of my bestfriends would be leaving for San Francisco. A week from now, five of us will be left. I feel so lucky to have found five friends which I consider to be a big part of my life. (Cheryl, Marla, Pia, Bebe and Yayo - Byuteefols) They are the ones whom I've grown with and learned a lot from. We've shared so many great memories which I will always treasure.

It's just sad to see that as we grow up and try to live our own lives, the distance caused by work begins to grow. Finding time to be complete and to be together becomes a challenge, but at least we still try to find ways to make it. Even though it's not as often as we want to.

Lately I've been missing their company.. I know they do too.

This sunday I had coffee with all of them at Seatle's Best. I'm glad we got this chance to be complete. I'll be looking forward in doing this again hopefully this coming Christmas, when Cher comes back to visit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home