Sunday, December 14, 2014

2014

Four years after my last blog.

Im an architect with my own design firm.  Still happy with my first boyfriend for 14 years, and today we are celebrating that special day.

I've travelled to different countries, just this year I've been to melbourne and korea, a few year ago I've travelled to europe and switzerland..next year Im going to visit Japan.

I have a niece and a nephew.

At 31, and after reading my past blogs I realized how much I've grown and how time flies by so fast.  I'm happy to say that even though there are some goals that I have yet to reach which I have expected to have reached by this time.  I'm still thankful for all that life has given me.

Life is good.  I've let go and let God.  I work hard and believe that hard work pays off and that someday I will get to the next level and be surprised as well and be happy.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home